Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ULTA Haul

While I have been to Sephora loads of times (probably too many according to my bank account :P ), I recently went to ULTA for the first time! I love that they carry NYX as I have been dying to try some of their products. Unfortunately the store I went to did not carry any NYX blushes :( Regardless, I was able to pick up a couple of fun goodies and thought I'd share those with you all!


1) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in African Queen ($5.99)
I have wanted to try this shade since I first went on the NYX website, it is a gorgeous fuchsia pink...its loud, super pigmented, and I love it! Perfect for a night out :) At $5.99 a pop, how can you say no? Am looking forward to trying other shades in this line!! 


2) Tarte Ring It In Cheek Stain Set ($25)
What a perfect set for someone who is blush crazy like me!! This set comes with three creamy, easy-to-apply blush shades (Vivid - a vibrant rosy pink, Luster - a shimmery peach champagne, and Flawless - a soft, peachy pink) and a cute gold cocktail ring.





3) NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Velvet ($3.59)
For a little holiday glam, I picked up this gold/bronzy eyeliner. Glides on very smoothly :) 


4) EcoTools Bamboo Powder Brush ($9.99)
Having recently picked up a face powder, thought it was high time to pick up a corresponding brush. In the summer, I bought the Eco Tools 5 piece brush set and the brushes are so soft and nice. Expecting the same for this brush too!


All in all, a nice first trip to ULTA! Loving all my selections <3! Reviews/swatches/pics to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment